Highly informative video about enemas and why you should perform a home enema before a colon hydrotherapy session. Health leader Deborah Manzano explains the safest, most effective way to detox and cleanse your body.
Here is a great video that has step by step how-to on performing a home enema done by our Maui health leader Deborah Manzano
THE WORLD NEEDS AN ENEMA
In the state of the world, these days we could all benefit from an enema. The bodies are designed to filter toxins, renew & regenerate cells, procure vitamins & minerals from our foods, and thrive on this beautiful mother earth that we call home. There is one catch, we need to be in tune with our organ systems. An Egyptian king, as early as 1500 B.C., was known to receive routine home enemas by a physician who used them for regular medical treatments. The Egyptians believed that all diseases were caused by tainted, unwanted additions to food, or too much food, and understood how an enema could offer relief to serious situations.
The same way a car needs an oil change, our bodies need enemas and colonics. There are some variations of the liquid used for an enema. Coffee, Chlorophyll, and Epsom Salts are some of the common editions of an enema. They all have their certain purpose or likeness to them and deciding which variance to use is your first job!
There are more than just these three different types. A coffee enema is known for increasing your immunity, boosting energy, and relieving constipation.They are also touted for the removal of parasites, heavy metals, and yeast. These are beneficial for people with autoimmune disease, cancer, and depression. A chlorophyll enema is useful for PH balancing, removing heavy metals, healing and cleansing the internal organs, and detoxifying the colon walls. Epsom salt enemas are good for relieving stress, since they contain magnesium. Improving nerve functions, as magnesium is necessary to maintaining proper calcium levels. It is also helpful for removing heavy metals and toxins from the body. Using Epsom salts incorrectly can be harmful or even fatal, so it is advised to use caution.
There are many keys to making your enemas easy, effective, and safe. You will need an enema bag or bucket to start with. Be sure to keep your tools clean and dry while storing, after use. These can be purchased either on Amazon or at your local drugstore. Setting aside about an hour is recommended for the entire event.
For preparing the solution to use with your kit, use distilled water. The amounts for your potions are as follows; 32 ounces of water to 1 tablespoon of Epsom salts, 16 ounces of water to 3 tablespoons of organic coffee, and 8 ounces of water to 2 tablespoons of Chlorella. For each enema you will use one cup of coffee concentrate and three cups of warm water.
How to Perform an Enema Correctly
Here are the step by step instructions:
- Lay out a big beach towel on a clean bathroom floor near the toilet. You’ll also want to prepare a slightly damp wash cloth and paper towel. Place a clean doggie/human pad on top of the towel, along with a small pillow. Now, relax your mind and prepare for this cleansing experience.
- Assemble your enema kit. You’ll want to make sure you have a bag or bucket, a hook, a hose, a plug, and a rectal tip.
- Fill your bag or bucket with an enema solution of your choosing. Depending on what you want to accomplish, you may want to use lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, catnip tea, chamomile tea, water, and other ingredients.
- After filling your bag or bucket, bleed your tube to take air from the line. Make sure the clamp is shut off and within reach.
- Use coconut oil or olive oil for lubrication on the tip of the tube and around your anus.
- Lay on your right side, pull your knees to your chest, take a deep breath, and slowly insert the rectal tip. Gracefully straighten your bottom right leg, keeping your right leg bent. Lean your left over your straightened right leg.
- Open the clamp for three seconds and then close it. Breathe deeply for a count of five to ten seconds, then open the clamp again for another three seconds. Repeat this process until the bucket or bag is empty. Your colon is like a sponge, and it needs to absorb the solution slowly.
- Once the bucket or bag is empty, move the tube straight up so that the last bit of solution drains into your body. Lean your left knee forward to assist with this process.
- Remove the tube. I suggest placing the paper towel between your cheeks (you know which ones I’m talking about) for reassurance.
- Okay, now that the work is done, your job is just to relax for the next 20 minutes. Focus on deep, calming breaths. In seven to ten minutes you may feel a strong urge to get up and sit on the toilet. Do Not Move! This is just bubble pressure. Place your left arm over your head. The pressure will go away as the solution travels into the colon’s hepatic portal valve.
- After 20 minutes, sit on your porcelain throne. You can put your feet on a stool to make the process more comfortable. Keep focusing on your breath. Massage your tummy gently, rubbing in a clockwise direction. Releases will come in segments. Relax and let nature and gravity take its course.
Connect & Learn More